FEBRUARY 8, 2022 SPECIAL ELECTION
Registered voters in the following school districts will receive a ballot by mail for the February 8, 2022 Special Election: Adna, Boistfort, Castle Rock, Morton, Mossyrock, Napavine, Onalaska, Pe Ell and Winlock. Ballots will be mailed to voters on January 19th. Ballots should begin arriving in mailboxes approximately January 24th-26th. There is no need to sign-up or request a mail-in ballot if you are registered to vote. Please contact our office if you will not be able to access your mail during the voting period, need to receive your ballot at a different address, or need to access your ballot electronically.
Ballots must be postmarked by February 8th or returned to one of our ballot drop boxes by 8 p.m. on election night. A stamp is not necessary as all ballot return envelopes now include prepaid postage. Click here to find the location of your nearest ballot drop box.
Confirm That We Have Received Your Ballot
To confirm that we have received your ballot, please login to VoteWA and click on "Ballot Status" on the left side of the screen.
- January 31, 2022 - Last day to register, transfer between counties or update existing registration by mail, online, or at a driver's licensing office. Your application must be received no later than 8 days before Election Day.
- February 8, 2022 - Last day for in-person registration or address changes at the Auditor's Office.
Sample Ballot & Voting Instructions
February 8, 2022 Online Voters' Guide
- Adna School District Levy
- Boistfort School District Levy
- Morton School District Bond
- Mossyrock School District Levy
- Napavine School District Levy
- Onalaska School District Levy
- Pe Ell School District Levy
- Winlock School District Prop. #1
- Winlock School District Prop. #2