Voters in the following school districts will receive a ballot by mail to participate in the February 11, 2020 Special Election: Adna, Castle Rock, Centralia, Chehalis, Eatonville, Morton, Oakville, Pe Ell, Rochester. Voters in City of Morton, Fire District 4, and Fire District 18 will also receive ballots. Ballots will be mailed to voters on January 22nd. If you have not received your ballot within 10 days of the mailing date, please contact the Auditor's Office. Ballots must be postmarked by February 11th or returned to one of our ballot drop boxes by 8 p.m. on election night. A stamp is not necessary as all ballot return envelopes now include prepaid postage. Ballot drop boxes will be open in the jurisdictions participating in the election. Click here to see which ballot drop boxes will be open.
- February 3, 2020 - Last day to register or update existing registration by mail, online, by fax, or at a driver's licensing office.
- February 11, 2020 - Last day for in-person registration or address changes at the Auditor's Office.
Sample Ballot & Voting Instructions
Online Voters' Guide
Ballot Drop Box Locations
- ADNA SCHOOL DISTRICT #226 - Levy Resolution
- ANNEXATION OF THE CITY OF MORTON INTO FIRE DISTRICT 4 - MORTON
- CASTLE ROCK SCHOOL DISTRICT #401 - Levy Resolution
- CASTLE ROCK SCHOOL DISTRICT #401 - Bond Resolution
- CENTRALIA SCHOOL DISTRICT #401 - Levy Resolution
- CHEHALIS SCHOOL DISTRICT #302 - Levy Resolution
- EATONVILLE SCHOOL DISTRICT #404 - Levy Resolution
- EATONVILLE SCHOOL DISTRICT #404 - Bond Resolution
- FIRE PROTECTION DISTRICT #18 - Levy Resolution
- MORTON SCHOOL DISTRICT #214 - Levy Resolution
- OAKVILLE SCHOOL DISTRICT #400 - Levy Resolution
- OAKVILLE SCHOOL DISTRICT #400 - Bond Resolution
- PE ELL SCHOOL DISTRICT #301 - Levy Resolution
- ROCHESTER SCHOOL DISTRICT #401 - Levy Resolution
- ROCHESTER SCHOOL DISTRICT #401 - Bond Resolution