FEBRUARY 9, 2021 SPECIAL ELECTION
All registered voters in Castle Rock School District, Evaline School District, Toledo School District, White Pass School District, Fire District #1, Fire District #13, and Riverside Fire Authority will receive a ballot by mail for the February 9, 2021 Special Election. Ballots will be mailed to voters on January 20th. Ballots should begin arriving in mailboxes approximately January 25th-27th. There is no need to sign-up or request a mail-in ballot if you are registered to vote. Please contact our office if you will not be able to access your mail during the voting period, need to receive your ballot at a different address, or need to access your ballot electronically.
Ballots must be postmarked by February 9th or returned to one of our ballot drop boxes by 8 p.m. on election night. A stamp is not necessary as all ballot return envelopes now include prepaid postage. Click here to see which ballot drop boxes will be open for this election.
Confirm That We Have Received Your Ballot
To confirm that we have received your ballot, please login to VoteWA and click on "Ballot Status" on the left side of the screen.
- February 1, 2021 - Last day to register, transfer between counties or update existing registration by mail, online, or at a driver's licensing office. Your application must be received no later than 8 days before Election Day.
- February 9, 2021 - Last day for in-person registration or address changes at the Auditor's Office.
Sample Ballot & Voting Instructions
Online Voters' Guide
- Castle Rock School District Levy
- Evaline School District Levy
- Toledo School District Levy
- White Pass School District Levy
- Fire District #1 Levy Lid Lift
- Fire District #13 Levy Lid Lift
- Riverside Fire Authority Levy