AUGUST 3, 2021 PRIMARY ELECTION
Registered voters in City of Centralia, City of Chehalis, City of Morton, City of Vader, Eatonville School District, Onalaska School District, Rochester School District, Fire District 1, Fire District 2, Fire District 5, Fire District 6, and Fire District 15, will receive a ballot by mail for the August 3, 2021 Primary Election. Ballots will be mailed to voters on July 14th. Ballots should begin arriving in mailboxes approximately July 19th-23rd. There is no need to sign-up or request a mail-in ballot if you are registered to vote. Please contact our office if you will not be able to access your mail during the voting period, need to receive your ballot at a different address, or need to access your ballot electronically.
Ballots must be postmarked by August 3rd or returned to one of our ballot drop boxes by 8 p.m. on election night. A stamp is not necessary as all ballot return envelopes now include prepaid postage. Click here to see which ballot drop boxes will be open for this election.
Confirm That We Have Received Your Ballot
To confirm that we have received your ballot, please login to VoteWA and click on "Ballot Status" on the left side of the screen.
- July 26, 2021 - Last day to register, transfer between counties or update existing registration by mail, online, or at a driver's licensing office. Your application must be received no later than 8 days before Election Day.
- August 3, 2021 - Last day for in-person registration or address changes at the Auditor's Office.
Sample Ballot & Voting Instructions
- City of Chehalis EMS Levy
- Fire District 1 Levy Lid Lift
- Fire District 2 Levy
- Fire District 5 Levy Lid Lift
- Fire District 15 Levy Lid Lift