Candidates may skip this step by filing online through the Online Candidate Filing page.
The online filing system will be available May 17, 2021 at 9 a.m. until May 21, 2021 at 4 p.m. by statute.
Candidates filing in-person will be required to submit their filing electronically. We will provide a kiosk for candidates to use in the office and assistance as needed. Candidate filing week begins May 17, 2021 at 8 a.m. and ends on May 21, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. The Auditor’s Office will be open during regular business hours during filing week.
Documents Available for Download:
- Declaration of Candidacy
- PCO Declaration of Candidacy
- Oath of Office
- Withdrawal of Candidacy (must be submitted by 5/24/2021)
- COVID-19 Filing Fee Petition Attestation
- Declaration of Write-in Candidacy
- Candidate Statement Administrative Rules
- 2021 Candidate Guide - coming soon
- 2020 Jurisdiction Guide
Public Disclosure Commission forms are available on the PDC website at http://www.pdc.wa.gov
PDC forms are no longer required to be filed with the Auditor's Office and should be submitted directly to the Public Disclosure Commission.